For people living in Norther California, you can get $50 Cash back with Chase Commuter Commuter Promotion.
CASH IN ON YOUR RIDE IN WITH YOUR CHASE CARD!
Use your personal or business Chase card for all your bus, train, ferry or taxi purchases and get 10% cash back (up to $50) on your qualifying transit purchases* through November 30, 2010.
1. ENROLL your Chase Debit and/or Credit Card(s). It’s FREE!
2. USE your enrolled card(s) to pay for:
* Passes, fares and tickets purchased at Muni, BART, AC Transit, Caltrain, and Golden Gate Transit and Ferry ticket vending machines and transit agency ticket offices
* Clipper card purchases and autoloads (online enrollment) to the Clipper card
* Adding Clipper card value through Clipper Customer Service, at Add Value Machines, at transit agency ticket offices, or at clippercard.com
* San Francisco Bay Area taxi cabs
3. GET 10% CASH BACK FROM CHASE – up to $50, on qualifying transit purchases made from September 13 – November 30, 2010.
Leave a Reply