Just like the previous promotion that you might have seen earlier, this is very similar to the Ritz Carlton promotion. Chase is partnering up with Marriott, giving you the chance to earn a $15 statement credit when you pay with Apple Pay. You must make 5 purchases with your Marriott Rewards® Credit Card. One important thing to take note is that if you change your credit card product during the promotional period you will forfeit this offer. Allow 8 weeks for your qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for the statement credit to post to your account. So I suggest that you keep your card till the period is over just to be safe. This is valid till June 15, 2017 so hurry now!
Table of Contents
Chase Marriott Card Apple Pay Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: earn a $15 statement credit when you make 5 purchases on Apple Pay with your Marriott Rewards® Credit Card
- Availability: must make purchases with a Marriott Rewards® Credit Card on Apple Pay
- Expiration: June 15, 2017
- Valid: May 15 through June 15, 2017. Purchases are when you, or an authorized user, use a card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds. Please allow up to 8 weeks after the qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for the statement credit to post to your account. If you change your credit card product during the promotional period you will forfeit this offer. Limit one statement credit per customer or card account
How To Earn a $15 Statement Credit:
- If you have an iPhone, make sure Apple Pay is available on your phone so you can proceed.
- Open a Marriott Rewards® Credit Card if you haven’t.
- Make 5 different purchases with your credit card to be valid.
- Allow 8 weeks for your qualifying purchases to show up in your account. You cannot change or remove your card because you could lose the offer.
- After they have appeared in your account, you can remove the card if you want or continue to hold on to it for future savings.
- Enjoy your $15 statement credit!
This promotion will help you a lot on earning bonuses thanks to Chase. All you need to do is simply pay with Apple Pay and make 5 purchases with your Marriott Rewards® Credit Card. Marriott will then give you a $15 statement credit. Allow 8 weeks for your qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for the statement credit to post to your account. You must take advantage of this promotion before June 15, 2017 before it’s too late!
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• $189 CLEAR Credit: Use your Card and get up to $189 back per year on your CLEAR membership. CLEAR is available at more than 50 U.S. airports and stadiums.
• Unlock over $1,000 in annual statement credits on a curation of business purchases, including select purchases made with Dell Technologies, Indeed, Adobe, and U.S. wireless service providers.
• Get $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year toward baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)