Saving money has always been apart of one’s mind. But besides clipping coupons, placing our hard earned money in a savings account, or investing in stocks, what are other ways to do so? As part of National Savings Week, January 22nd – 28th, 2018, Chase has compiled a collection of tips, stories, and insights to help you save money and reach your goals for today, tomorrow, and in-between.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
Start Now & Build Up:
Building up savings provides a solid foundation for a good financial life. Nonetheless, it often starts with making small changes on a day-to-day basis. No matter how young or old you are, it’s never too early or too late to start saving. That’s why Chase has provided savings guides for those who are looking to meet your financial goals in life, managing and financing your business, supporting communities and non-profits, and those who are into new ideas and bold thinking. Whether you’re waiting for your Uber or you’re taking a break from studying, there are plenty of articles to read through to help you make the most of your money. If you’re more into listening to music, check out the National Savings Week Playlist on Spotify to get you motivated and in the mood to save money.
Articles You May Be Interested In:
Understand Your Finances: Here are some interesting reads to get you started.
- The essential guide to saving money
- The 7 essential rules of saving
- How to create a budget—and stick to it
- What, exactly, does the Federal Reserve do?
- Budgeting your money using the “50/20/30” rule
- Live at home or move away?
- Chase executive shares tips for choosing the right credit card
- How we made our financial dreams come true—in our 20s
- Smart investment habits for millennials
Explore Major Purchases: Manage stable income.
- How to manage holiday spending expectations
- 5 ways to maximize your home improvement spending
- Car buying tips from a Chase leader
- Tips for first-time homebuyers
- The advantages of buying vs. renting
Plan Your Future: Time flies fast; it’s best to be prepared.
- The guide to saving money for the long-term
- The guide to saving money for key milestones
Take time and read these articles that Chase has provided for National Savings Week to change your spending habits and achieve the savings goal you’ve always wanted. Get motivated and feel good about making changes to your lifestyle, knowing that you’ll enjoy it in the end. And even if you may already know some of these tips and tricks, it doesn’t hurt to have some reminders and new pointers. With Chase in mind be sure to check out their amazing products from their Chase Bank Coupons to their Chase Credit Card Promotions.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.