I’ve been going to the movies a few times this summer, and they were expensive. The tickets were $10.50 each at my local theatre. Inside the theatre, food were even more costly.
Here’s a list of saving sites for going to the movies:
BulkTix – choose value or ultimate movies passes as low as $7.50 per ticket. They never expire. They have some new coupons via Google Checkout: freeship – free shipping (still works), tryitout – $4 off $60 of more (works with 8 of any type), fiveoff – 5% off any order of $100 or more
Your Entertainment booklet has tickets as low as $6. You could also shop at Spun for more offers. There is always the popular Fadango for those who need tickets right away. AAA members also get big dicounts.
Got kids? Take them to AMC summer movie camp for $1 movie.
Discover® Business Card is giving $100 cash back bonus after $1000 in purchases. Use your SS # and real name as business name under sole proprietorship to sign up for business credit card.
- Earn $100 Cashback Bonus when you apply now**
- 0% Intro APR* on Balance Transfers and Card Purchases for 12 months
- 5% Cashback Bonus® on office supplies, 2% on gas, up to 1% on all other purchases
- Earn 5 to 20% Cashback Bonus at top retailers through Discover’s exclusive online shopping site
- No Annual Fee
- Fee-free Purchasechecks that earn Cashback Bonus®. to pay merchants who don’t accept credit cards
- Free employee cards with customizable limits and monthly reporting on their spending Apply Now!