Are you shopping around for a prepaid card? Then look no further, the Chime Card is a prepaid/re-loadable card that’s very similar to Amex Serve. Right now, you can get a $50 bonus when you receive a payroll direct deposit of $200 or more within your first 45 days. You just add money to the card and spend it anywhere Visa is accepted.
With a Chime card cash back is easy, you get shopping deals for cash back or store credit when you shop at Chime’s partner merchants with no coupons required. If you’re interested in a prepaid/re-loadable Visa debit card, check out Chime today!
Chime Card Cash Back
- $50 Referral Link
- Promotion: $50 bonus + Earn Cash Back
- Expiration: None
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms: The payroll direct deposit of the referred friend must be made by their employer or payroll provider by an ACH deposit. Bank ACH transfer, Pay Friends transfers, verification or trial deposits from financial institutions, transfers from PayPal or Venmo, and cash loads do not qualify as a payroll direct deposit. The referral reward is paid to both parties within two business days after qualifying funds are first deposited into the referred friend’s Spending Account.
Earn Cash Back with Chime
- Sign up for Chime and refer a friend.
- The referral link is in the bottom left of your account page which should show the bonus.
- Once your friend has completed her application process, make a direct deposit of $200 or more.
- You and your friend will then receive the $50 bonus shortly after!
The Chime Card was first introduced as a re-loadable/prepaid card but has since evolved into a full service FDIC insured bank account that offers a savings and checking account as well. If your interested in making a bonus, check out Chime today. Check out more ways to Save Money here on HMB!