Anyone can join CollegeAdvantage to get this $25 Matching Contribution Offer good until April 30th, 2011. Simply open a new direct CollegeAdvantage account and receive a FREE $25 matching contribution. The $25 bonus will be applied as soon as your new account is established in good order – no promotion code required.
$25 Matching Contribution Offer Rules
1. The CollegeAdvantage $25 Matching Contribution offer is available to new and existing CollegeAdvantage direct account owners. CollegeAdvantage advisor accounts are not eligible for the offer.
2. The $25 matching contribution will be awarded when a new CollegeAdvantage direct account is opened between March 21, 2011 and April 30, 2011 with a minimum $25 initial contribution.
3. The matching contribution may not be used to fund the initial contribution.
4. To qualify for the match, any new account must be opened in good order. To qualify as an account opened in good order, all required account information must be provided, an initial contribution of $25 made and the initial contribution must have cleared the bank.
5. Any match will be invested in a CollegeAdvantage investment option and will not be paid out in cash.
6. The $25 match will be invested in the CollegeAdvantage investment option with the largest balance. If a Fifth Third CD was the only option selected, the $25 matching contribution will be invested in the Fifth Third 529 Savings Account Option.
7. The Account Owner will be sent a welcome kit by mail indicating that a $25 matching contribution has been applied to the account.
8. The Tuition Trust reserves the right to stop the program at any time, for any reason, including availability of funds for the program. The program may, or may not, be offered again in the future.
9. The Tuition Trust reserves the right to disqualify any account from receiving the match if the Tuition Trust suspects fraud or abuse of the promotion.
10. Tuition Trust employees and board members are not eligible to participate in the matching contribution offer.