This $30 CVS transfer prescription coupon is good until Oct. 27th, 2007.
Do you have a monthly prescription from your doctor? Here is a way to make $30 in gift card every week/month. Follow these steps below:
- Download this $30 CVS transfer prescription coupon
- Take your prescription note to your local pharmacy, and tell them you want to change prescription here for $30 gift card.
- Take a copy above or find one in your local Sunday paper, and go to Walmart.
- Tell them to price-match competitor’s coupon and ask for a gift card.
After next month,
- Take a copy or find another one online since the above will be expired, then take it to Target.
- Tell the to price-match competitor’s coupon and ask for your Target gift card.
Repeat the process over and over.
Also, CVS is running a special for BOA credit cards customers, whereas you get $10 off $30. I think anybody can use that link though, even if you are not a BOA CC holder. It’s good until Oct. 12th.
How about this AmEx $5 off $10 coupon? This deal is still good until Oct. 7th.
Get a free flight by applying both the JetBlue Card from American Express and JetBlue Business Credit Card from American Express. You get 100 Trueblue points for both cards which is enough for a free airline ticket.