For those of you who are a member of HHonors, Hilton is offering an 50% discount for HHonors points. With this discount the price of each point goes down to half a cent per point, instead of the usual 1 cent per point. This offer is perfect if you’re in need for for some extra points toward that free night but make sure to purchase those points before the offer ends on 12/5/16.
Hilton’s HHonors 50% Discount Points Info:
- Hilton HHonors Login
- Expiration Date: 12/5/16
- Requirements: Must have Hilton HHonors account
- What To Do: Log into your Hilton HHonors account and purchase at least 10,000 points
- Terms: Must buy at least 10,000 points to get the 50% discount, there is a 160,000 points limit
Earn Hilton HHonors Points Promotion:
- Log into your Hilton HHonors account or create one if you haven’t done so
- Purchase at least 10,000 points, limit of 160,000 points
- Points will be added to your HHonors account automatically
If you’re in some need for some extra points to reach that free night, then make sure to log into your Hilton HHonors account and get 50% off points to go toward your free nights. It’ll be the perfect way to save money on your holiday travels. Find more ways to earn Points, Miles, and Bonuses!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.
Leave a Reply