If you don’t have a Discover card, then get one of these.
- Get $40 Bonus with Discover More Card – Monogram or Discover More Card
- Get 12000 Bonus points with Miles by Discover Card
Now check out this Discover $100 bonus by shopping using Discover cards. I wrote extensively in details last year. The deal starts tomorrow.
- Get a Discover Open Road Card if you don’t have a Discover card.
- Go to the closest participating mall.
- Buy something over $1000 from a major retailer with an easy return policy (umm…JCPenny or SEARS??) at the mall. **Get a copy of gift receipts just to be safe**
- Bring the receipt to the mall’s customer service representative to get $100 gift cards.
- To be safe, activate your gift cards and spend the $100 gift cards.
- Finally, go to a non-participating mall with the same retailer to return your item(s).
- Do this all over again if you have another Discover card.
- If you have more than one participating mall close by, you can use the same Discover card to start all over again.
- This promo expires 12/31/07.
Now..lets get this straight. If you find the above hustle unethical, then it’s unethical to YOU. Don’t do it. If you have been using credit cards, and they are charging you all kind of fees..etc etc over the years, and you feel like taking advantage of this deal…then DO IT. There is nothing illegal in the above deal. It’s simply following their rules. Nothing in the promo says you can’t return the items. This site is not about ethical or unethical. If it’s LEGIT, then I’m all for it. What you do with it is up to you.
Hell yeah, Hustler! I did this last year with my two Discover card accounts… no problems at all. I guess I better get my ass to the mall tomorrow…
Ethics – Schmethics. We’re talking about the credit card industry here!