The deal is back just in time to help keep you awake for all the boring, mundane tasks in life! Discover is currently partnering up with Apple Pay to bring you another Discover Deal. From now until October 31, 2018, Discover Cardholders can earn $5 cash-back on at least 3 purchases at Starbucks when they use Apple Pay. This offer is targeted, so be sure to check your email or mailbox for this deal, or when you log into your Discover account. This offer is not valid on Starbucks.com purchases.
Editor’s Note: If you’re not a Discover Cardholder and are interested in other Discover Deals, then check out the Discover It Card.
Discover Apple Pay Starbucks Offer:
- Log In!
- Promotion: Earn $5 Cash Back at Starbucks with Apple Pay through Discover
- Expiration: October 31, 2018
- Requirements: Must be a Discover Cardholder
- Terms: Discover is offering $5 cash back when you make at least three purchases at Starbucks using Apple Pay by 10/31/2018.
Get $5 Cashback:
- Log into your Discover credit card account and click on Discover Deals to view this offer.
- Purchase products at Starbucks and make sure to pay with your Discover Card via Apple Pay when you checkout.
- Get $5 cashback!
If you frequently make coffee stops at Starbucks, save some money with this offer! Discover cardholders can get a $5 cashback bonus at Starbucks by using your Discover card via Apple Pay. Check to see if you have been targeted with this Discover Deal today! Hurry, because this offer expires October 31, 2018. If you’re not a Discover Card Holder and you’re interested in these Discover Deals, check out the Discover It Card. Check out even more ways to save money!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.