If you’re a Discover cardholder, check your Discover app to find an offer to get a $20 Overstock Gift Card for $15. These gift cards are available as both digital and physical gift cards. You can use these as a gift for a loved one who likes to shop Overstock or if you shop Overstock yourself, this is a great deal to save on, especially since you’re getting 25% off your gift card. If not, you can always sell these to make a little profit. Check out this deal today if you’re interested because it’ll only be available for a limited time!
Discover Rewards Gift Card Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: $20 Overstock Gift Card for $15
- Expiration: Limited time offer
- Availability: Discover cardholders
- Terms & Conditions: Redeem for physical or egift cards. There is no expiration date on Gift Cards. Gift Cards cannot be accepted as a payment method on Overstock.com auctions, cars or real estate sites. Once a Gift Card has been purchased, it cannot be returned for a refund. Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen and are not exchangeable for cash, except where required by law. A Gift Card cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card. Gift Cards are non-transferable.
How to Get a $20 Overstock Gift Card for $15:
- Log into your Discover app.
- Go to “Gift Cards” in the “Rewards” section.
- Find the Overstock special reward from drop down menu.
- Purchase your $20 Overstock Gift Card for $15 in rewards dollars!
Discover cardholders can claim an offer to get a $20 Overstock Gift Card for $15 reward dollars. These gift cards are available for a limited time as both digital and physical gift cards. If you’re not interested in shopping at Overstock, take a look at our other gift card deals or sell this gift card for profit. and If you’re interested in what more Discover has to offer, check out all the best Discover bank promotions, here on HMB.
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Leave a Reply