The e-Miles program is letting you earn 250 e-miles which is the equivalent of 500 Hilton HHonors bonus points for enrolling into the e-Miles program and activating your account. You’ll earn 100 e-Miles when you enroll and complete your profile and another 150 additional miles when you activate your account by 11/30/2013. The e-Miles program lets you earn Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points just by reading and responding to marketing messages that have been preselected to match your interests.
How to Earn Miles:
- Enroll and complete your profile: Answer a few questions about your interests and the types of marketing messages that you’d like to see.
- View ads and tell us what you think: Start receiving e-Miles marketing messages via email and on e-Miles.com. Choose the ads you want to see and answer a few questions.
- Earn and redeem for HHonors Points faster: Every ad you view gets you e-Miles miles that can be deposited into your HHonors account.
Sign up and activate your e-Miles account today to get 250 e-Miles miles by November 30, 2013. Since every e-Miles is worth 2 Hilton HHonors bonus points, the 250 e-Miles miles would get you 500 Hilton HHonors bonus points. Once you have 500 e-Miles miles, you can redeem 1,000 Hilton HHonors bonus points. Find all points and miles promotions on our exclusive list!
Hot Deal of the Day: Motif Investing is offering $150 bonus when you deposit $2,000 and make 5 trades into your new account. There are no management fees, and no activity requirements. Simply pay the flat transaction fee any time you trade a motif.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.