Ebates is a shopping portal that can help you save money on your online purchases, but did you know that it can save you money on your travel as well? That’s right — you can Ebates Hotels to book a hotel through their site and travel to earn 10% cash back! They offer various hotels across the globe so you shouldn’t have any problems finding your hotel. What better way to travel, explore, and save money at the same time? Plus, starting today, February 22nd, through March 29th, Ebates is introducing Travel Thursdays, a 24-hour promotion that gives members up to 10% cash back on hotel bookings made through Ebates Hotels while also offering other opportunities to save. This week’s Travel Thursdays has kicked off with ski week, featuring deals at popular ski locations including Aspen, Park City, Vail, Beaver Creek, Jackson Hole and Lake Tahoe. This offer is limited, so it’s best if you take advantage right now!
Editor’s Note: You can use our referral link to save even more money! You can save $10 on your hotel and pass it onto your friends for more sharing. Sharing is caring!
Ebates Hotels Review:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn 10% Cash Back at Ebates Hotels
- Availability: Online only through Ebates Hotels
- Expiration: 11:50pm PT February 22, 2018
- Terms & Conditions: When you make a reservation on Ebates Hotels (“Booking”), you will earn a portion of your purchase in cash back. Cash back is calculated on the amount you pay for your Booking only. Cash back is not available on any insurance, taxes, service fees, charges for optional incidentals (such as minibar snacks or telephone calls), regulatory surcharges, and any other fees, charges, and surcharges that the hotel may assess upon check-out. To make a Booking, you must provide us your payment information. We will collect, use, and share your payment information with our partners and Hotel Suppliers solely to facilitate your Booking. Cancellation does not guarantee a refund.
How To Earn 10% Cash Back:
- Head over to Ebates Hotel website to start searching for the hotel that you want to book.
- After you have selected your hotel, you then can book it.
- Afterwards, you then will earn 10% cash back after you have completed the transactions.
- The cash back will be added into your bank after you have officially booked your hotel.
- Enjoy your 10% cash back!
Overall, if you’re planning to travel soon or anytime, you should check out Ebates Hotels. They offer great hotels that are discounted. Book a hotel, travel the world, and earn 10% cash back at the same time! In addition, from February 22nd through March 29th, participate in Travel Thursdays where you can get up to 10% cash back on hotel bookings made through Ebates Hotels while also offering other opportunities to save. This offer is only available for a limited time, so you should partake in this promotion right now. For more ways to save money, be sure to check out our full listings!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
We drove my husband and I 6.5 hours to Dandridge TN and used this website to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. WORSE MISTAKE EVER!! They charged us for a King when we received only two Queens, and because you all refuse to refund the difference or get us at another place. All of a sudden they came an “available room”. The room in this hotel, STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN of Ciggeretts!!!!! Not to mention the knobs on the heating/ac does not work right. Can someone refund our money or give us another place to stay for the rest of our stay? I am getting sick from the smell!!!!!!!! Save your money people and go through another outlet. This is our first and last time. We will be contacting the CEO. I am APPAULED AT THE LACK OF CONSIDERATION ESPECIALLY WHEN WE SPENT OVER $500
I made a hotel reservation through Ebates on November 14, received a confirmation that day and again on December 22 only to receive an email two days prior to leaving for our vacation that the the reservation was CANCELLED due to overbooking. This is completely unacceptable! I planned and purchased event tickets based around staying at Stone Mountain Inn over New Year’s and now I am scrambling to rearrange my family vacation. What a sham!