Ebates is a shopping portal where you can earn cash back simply by clicking through their website to a online store and making a purchase. In celebration of Valentines Day, Ebates is offering Up to 14% Cash Back at select stores such as Kate Spade, Lancome, Puma and more. This promotion is for one day only, Valentines Day, so make sure to grab something for your significant other or yourself!
Editor’s Note: If you don’t currently have a Ebates account, sign up and get $10 sign up bonus.
Ebates Valentines Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Up to 14.0% Cash Back
- Expiration: February 14, 2018
- Requirements: Make a purchase at select stores through Ebates
- What To Do: Sign into your Ebates account and click through the store you want to make a purchase at, complete your purchase and receive up to 14.0% cashback.
Get Up to 14.0% Cash Back:
- Sign up for Ebates if you currently do not have an account and get $10 bonus or sign in
- Go on to their Valentines Promotion Landing Page
- Pick which store you want to shop at and click through Ebates to their site
- Get Up to 14.0% Cash Back!
If you’re planning on getting your significant other a gift for Valentines Day then make sure to make the purchase through Ebates where you can earn Up to 14.0% Cash Back at select stores. Make sure to sign up for Ebates if you’re currently not a member and get $10 sign up bonus. This promotion ends tonight, so take advantage of this Valentines Day Promotion. Check out more ways to Save Money!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.