Ebay via PayPal Digital Gifts has Discounted $50 Sony Playstation Network Card for $43, while supplies last and for a limited time only. Buy this $50 SPN eGift Card and get $7 off retail value plus you can get 2X rewards from eBay Bucks. Use Chase INK and get 5X cash back from Paypal Digital. This deal is a gift card good for use at the playstation store – Download the latest games and add ons, watch movies, listen to music, and more. With PlayStation Network, users can stream their favorite music to their mobile phone, watch a movie on their tablet and play games across all PlayStation devices.
Table of Contents
$50 Sony Playstation Network Card:
- Buy It Now
- Offer: Buy $50 Sony Playstation Network Gift Card for only $43.00.
- Valid: while supplies last.
- Terms: Email Delivery. Your use of this PSNSM code (“Code”) constitutes your acceptance of these terms and any additional terms available at http://us.playstation.com/redemption. Please note that the code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
Get $50 Gift Card for Only $43:
- Sign up for eBay Bucks for up to an additional 2% back.
- Then sign up TopCashBack ($10 sign-up bonus) to earn 1.25% cash back for eBay shopping.
- Buy two (2) $50 PSN gift card and pay $86.
- Pay using your Chase INK card to earn 5X for PayPal Digital purchases.
- Math: $100 – $14(discount) – $1.72(eBay Bucks) = Final Cost $84.28 + 430 UR points.
Sony Network Entertainment International was created in 2010 to spearhead the network service ambitions of Sony Group. Through the PlayStation Network platform they focus on delivering dynamic entertainment experiences via first and third-party services, across numerous mobile and home entertainment products. Get this Ebay Discounted $50 Sony Playstation Network Card Deal before it runs out. Be sure to see our full list of Gift Card Deals!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.