To help attorneys prepare for trial, eJury is an online trial experience that allow large groups of people to help attorneys determine case value, develop case themes, find the facts to emphasize, and learn “public” attitudes. With this site you’ll earn some extra cash when you become part of a Mock Trial or Focus Group. Simply sign up to get started! eJurors will get paid up to $10, depending on the length of the trial. This is an easy way to earn some extra cash online, so why not give it a go? Check out eJury today!
- Learn More
- Promotion: Earn up to $10 for being a Mock eJuror
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms & Conditions: Must be at least 18 years of age; be a citizen of the United States; be of sound mind and good moral character; be able to read and write; have never been convicted of a felony; and not be under indictment or other legal accusation of misdemeanor theft or felony theft or any felony charge.
How to Become eJuror:
- Check the List of Requirements to see if you are elgible
- Sign up and become a eJuror
- Take part in a focus group or mock trial
- Earn up to $10 each trial!
Make some extra cash by becoming a mock eJuror or becoming part of a focus group for eJury! Just make sure to read the qualification before you sign up for your account and earn up to $10 per trial. With this promotion, you’ll help attorneys prepare for their cases by determining case value, develop case themes, find the facts to emphasize, and learn “public” attitudes. If you’re looking for some easy ways to earn cash while your at home, check out this site. Check out more ways to Make Money Online, here on HMB!
• Enjoy $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment.
• No Monthly Service Fee for up to 5 years if you're a student between the ages of 17-24 at account opening with proof of student status.
• Students ages 18-24 with a Social Security Number can open an account online or at a Chase branch. Students with no Social Security number and 17-year-olds can only open an account at a branch.
• Manage your money, see your accounts, and pay your bills using the Chase Mobile® app
• Send and receive money in moments using Zelle®.
• Access to more than 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches.
• Start planning for your future by using the budget tool in the Chase Mobile® app to set, track, and adjust your spending to help you save more.
• Chase Overdraft AssistSM - – no overdraft fee if you’re overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the business day or if you’re overdrawn by more than $50 and bring your account balance to overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the next business day*
*With Chase Overdraft AssistSM, we won't charge an Insufficient Funds Fee if you're overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the business day OR if you're overdrawn by more than $50 and you bring your account balance to overdrawn by $50 or less at the end of the next business day (you have until 11 PM ET (8 PM PT) to make a deposit or transfer). Chase Overdraft Assist does not require enrollment and comes with eligible Chase checking accounts.