Etihad is having a promotion where you can receive a 25% transfer bonus when you transfer your loyalty points from one of the participating partners to Etihad Guest Miles by July 31st. Participating partners include Accor Hotels, CitiBank, Hilton HHonors, IHG, and much more! This transfer bonus is only for participating offers and expires soon so take advantage of this promotion now! Use this promotion to keep all of your points in one place, so that you can take full advantage of all of your points!
Etihad 25% Bonus Promotion Info:
- Sign Up Now
- Availability: For Participating Hotels Member’s Rates Follows:
- Accor Hotels: 2:1
- Citibank: 1:1
- Hilton HHonors: 10:1
- Hyatt Gold Passport: 2.5: 1
- IHG: 5:1
- Marriott Rewards: 10,000:1,500
- Club Carlson: 10:1
- Shangri-La Golden Circle: 1:1
- Maximum Bonus: 25%
- Expiration: July 31st, 2016
- Terms: The offer is valid for all Points to Miles conversions made between 1 July and 31 July both days inclusive.Non participating points conversion partners: HSBC, Etisalat Rewards, American Express Membership Rewards (All regions), Starwood StarPoints and Flybuys Rewards. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other conversion offer.
|With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can enjoy:
-Earn 1.75% APY on your funds
-One of the nation's top rates — over 11x the national average.
-Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
-Save smart and get more for your money
-Higher rates than traditional banks
-Get 24/7 Account Access
-Secure banking features
-Open with as little as $100
How To Earn Etihad 25% Bonus:
- Head to the Eithad promotion page, and look at the different vairity of particpiating hotels.
- Select one of the hotels you wish to transfer points over, and then click on “Know More“
- Each different hotel program has a different process on how to transfer points over to Etihad. Once you successfully transfer your points over, allow until the deadline to see your bonus points.
Eithad is having a great transfer bonus where you can receive a 25% bonus when you transfer from participating programs. You must transfer before the deadline and you’ll easily receive the bonus. This is a limited time availability and should be taken advantage of before the promotion ends. If you’re looking for a different way to earn points, check out our full list of Points and Miles.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.