For those with a large family or run a business, I think getting an executive membership at Costco is well worth it. Make sure to take this printout to Costco for many freebies. They provide a great value for buying things in bulk and great customer services. By signing up to executive membership, they will give you 2% cash back on Costco purchases. Since the membership is $50 more than regular membership, you can get it risk-free if the cash back does not add up to $50 over a year. Simply go to the front desk, and ask for the difference.
Here’s why you should upgrade your membership:
- 2% cash on Costco purchases
- Free Auto/Home insurance benefits
- Free Roadside Assistance
- Home Glass Repair Reimbursement Benefit
- Home Lockout Assistance
- Lifetime Renewability
- Mexico Auto insurance: Extra 10% off
- Auto loans: Additional .10% off rates
- Boat/RV loans: Extra $50 costco card
- Check ordering: Extra 20% off
- Identity protection: $2 off monthly
- Trading: Extra 15% transaction charge rebates
- Roadside assistance: 41% off compared to gold member prices
- Discount off Business services
Another perk is the $60 bonus for opening Capital One 2.55% APY savings account with $5K deposit.
On top of the 2% cash back, get an extra 1% on all purchases and 5% back on gas with this American Express Costco Business Card.
Anybody can apply for a business credit card.
Whether you have a home-based business or that you have sold something on Ebay, you can apply for a business credit card. You can put your name as the business name and your social security number as the tax id. Your business is called sole proprietorship and it’s perfectly legal with the IRS.
- Straight cash back—5% for buying automobile gas, 3% for eating out, 2% for traveling, 1% virtually everywhere else, including at Costco
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first 3 months
- No annual fee with your paid Costco Membership
- Flexible payments—pay in full or over time
- No annual fee for Additional Cards
- Save an additional 3-25% on business purchases at companies like FedEx®, Delta®, Hertz®, and more.