For residents of Oklahoma and Texas, First United Bank is offering $100 bonus when you set up direct deposit good through May 11, 2017. To earn $100 bonus, you must have a minimum $100 opening deposit, using your debit card more than 10 times and signing up for e-statements. With the New Checking Account, you enjoy Free Online Banking, Online Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, and many more. If you qualify, make sure to sign up today to earn $100 bonus!
Eligibility: First United employees and immediate family members are not eligible.
Credit goes to Bin for letting us know about this bank promotion through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First United Bank $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- First United Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: New Checking Account
- Availability: OK, TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 05/11/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $200 Visa, Mastercard & Discover accepted.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $3.50-$7.50, see below on how to waive monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Household Limit: 1 every 2 years
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn First United Bank $100 Bonus:
- Open a New checking account from First United Bank with a $100 minimum opening deposit by May 11, 2017.
- Using your debit card more than 10 times and signing up for e-statements.
- Customer must contact the bank within 60 days of completing activities
- The $100 Bonus will be deposited within 10 business days of bank notification that activities have been completed.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Basic Checking: $3.50 monthly service fee, waive by signing up for eStatements, or set up direct deposit on the account, or, have $10,000 total combined deposit balance
- Prestige Checking: $7.50 monthly service fee, waive by having a $1,000 daily balance.
- Secure Checking with IDProtect: $5.95 monthly service fee.
Visit First United Bank to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. With an New Checking Account, you enjoy Free Online Banking, Online Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, and much more. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. The bonus is not available to First United employees and immediate family members are not eligible . Check out our list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).