If you are looking to make some money then don’t miss out on Ford Test Drive Promotion, you can earn a $25 or $100 Visa prepaid card from select Ford dealerships. For this offer your mileage may vary but it doesn’t hurt to check if your area to see if you qualify. Search for a Ford dealership near you, check whether offer applies, and receive $25 or $100 Visa gift card when you test drive a Ford product. There is no purchase necessary so take advantage if this offer is available to you.
Table of Contents
Ford Test Drive Promotion:
- Promotion: Earn a $25 or $100 Visa when you test drive at a participating Ford dealership
- Expiration: Limited time offer
- Availability: (YMMV)
- Terms: Free of charge. No purchase necessary. Other terms may apply.
How to Earn $25 or $100 Visa Gift Card:
- Look for a participating dealer near you. (Dealership Locator)
- Check details and inventory for pop up with offer. (YMMV)
- Book a test drive.
- Enjoy your $25 or $100 promotion bonus!
Ford Test Drive Promotion for select locations only so be sure to check all your local dealerships. Remember, this offer is only available at participating locations only and you must be 18 or older with valid U.S. driver’s license to qualify to take a test drive. Let me know if it’s working for you and if you are able to take advantage of the $25 or $100 Prepaid Visa Gift Card Test Drive Promotion! Find more ways to make money online!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Plus, earn 3X points on dining, including takeout and eligible delivery services, for the first year.
You'll also earn 3,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases - in which all points earned with either card count towards Companion Pass.
You're able to redeem your your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events & more!
This card does carry a $69 annual fee.