You know how expensive it can be with new school supplies, so I will help you folks with kids.
Here’s a hot $10 off 20 coupon from OfficeMax. However, Office Depot or Staples will take OfficeMax coupons too. I suggest you print out about 5 coupons and ring up about $20 at a time…however many times you want.
How about this $5 off 50 from K-Mart. Use it at Wal-Mart too.
I manage to find some cheap or free items for school supplies:
Free Pencil Sharpener *make money with coupon from above.
Staples Deals (8/12-8/19) **Use Coupon to get it for free or super cheap
* Crayola® classic colors markers, 10/pack (think and thick) #381809/860124, $.68 (Limit 3)
* Simply™ 1″ and 1 1/2″ poly binders #509582/563453, $.33 (Limit 3)
* Elmer’s® nontoxic school glue #346361, $.33 (Limit 3)
* RoseArt crayons, 24/pack #504550, $.05 (Limit 3)
* Sanford® Sharpie® fine-point permanent markers, 5/pack – black, $.99 (Limit 2)
* Sanford® Sharpie® fine-point permanent markers, 5/pack – assorted, $.99 (Limit 2)
* Bic® Writing Instruments, Buy 1 get 1 FREE after easy rebate
* $1 will be able to buy 4 wide ruled notebooks, 2 bottles Elmer’s glue (4 oz.) and a 24-pack of crayons.
Office Depot has the Texas Instruments Graphing Calculators with a 25.00 mail in rebate.
Go to this $20 off link to activate the $20 coupon.
Now search for TI – 83 Plus and add something for $1 filler to go over $100.
Total: 100.98 – 20 coupon – 25 rebate = 55.98 + tax
Allright, I’m pretty sure there are more cheap school supplies out there. If you manage to find some good deals, help us out by commenting.
If you trade stocks, then you must sign up with Zecco. Everything is Free!
You asked, we listened. In response to popular demand, we’ve lowered the minimum to open a Zecco Trading account from $2,500 to $0. Now, no matter how much money you want to invest, you can start trading stocks for $0 commissions in a Zecco Trading account.
The initial $2500 opening requirement is no longer necessary. You still get 40 free trades per month, and no monthly fees at all.