If you have a family, joining Costco would save you a lot of money since buying bulk is cheaper. I, like most people, hate to pay anything to join any type of membership. Of course, not if you are a Hustler’s reader, you will join for free and make money too.
Follow these steps below:
- Go print out this $10 Costco Cash card for joining.
- You can join online or visit the store with the $50 regular membership fee or $100 Executive Membership fee.
With Executive membership, you can get 2% Cash back on all your purchases. Added in a cash back Blue Cash from American Express for another 1% back.
Okay, now come the moneymaker.
Once you are a member to Costco, you can sign up to Sharebuilder to make money. Currently, they have two types of promotion. $70 Costco cash card for regular member or $90 for Executive member.
Follow these steps:
- Sign up to Sharebuilder through this Costco promo.
- Choose the basic plan.
- Fund your account with at least $5.
- Make a $5 minimum investment ($4 is the fee, $1 is the crap stock)
- Receive email that you got the promotion.
- Wait 4-6 weeks to get your bonus.
- Withdraw all your money, and let the $1 stock rot forever.
If you don’t have a Costco close by but would like a Share builder bonus, check out this Sharebuilder post for more information.
Here’s the math for Regular membership: $50 membership + $5 Sharebuilder investment – $10 Costco Coupon – $70 Sharebuilder bonus = $25 profit + 1 year free of Costco Membership
With Costco Membership, you can add on another friend or family member under your membership. I would imagine “your friend” can open a Sharebuilder bonus too.
If you decided to join the executive membership, you will get $90 Costco cash card. Also, they have a 5.2% APY Capital One + $50 bonus promotional for Costco executive members only.
Obviously, if you want to recycle this method. Have your wife or brother sign up to Costco under their name next year and repeat the process.
Some of my favorite Discover Cards:
Best Cash back: Discover® Open Road Card
Free 12000 Miles: Miles by Discover® Card
Best Student Card: Discover® Student Card
i’ll post the $10 coupon when i find one. thanks Richard
The $10 does not work.
The $10 is expired… are you sure it will still work?