Hyatt is offering a Free Hyatt Diamond Status Upgrade when you request through Twitter, limited time and YMMV. If you have an equivalent status with another chain such as Starwood, Marriott, Hilton or IHG and proof that you’ve stayed at the properties at lease one night in the past year, send an eligible elite membership card and a statement screen shots to [email protected] Or you can send a DM (direct message) via Twitter to @HyattConceirge and request a status match lasting until February 2017.
Table of Contents
Free Hyatt Diamond Status Upgrade:
- Tweet Now
- Offer: Get Hyatt Diamond Status for free when you send a DM via Twitter to @HyattConceirge with proof of competitor equivalent status until 2/1/2017.
- Valid: Hurry Limited time offer.
- Terms: Must have proof of equivalent competitor status. Must have stayed at least once at competitor’s property in the last 365 days.
How to Upgrade to Hyatt Diamond Status:
- Log In: Sign into your Twitter account
- Send: Tweet a direct message and screen shots to @HyattConceirge or [email protected] with proof of competitor status such as an eligible elite membership card and a statement valid within the last 365 days.
- Get: It seems that the twitter handle is being flooded right now but you should wait for a comfirmation or response from HyattConceirge. Keep in mind that YMMV as this is through twitter feeds and not an announced promo offer.
So if you have elite membership status at Starwood, Marriott, Hilton or IHG, you should certainly try to get this Free Hyatt Diamond Status Upgrade. It doesn’t hurt to try, at worst they say no and you’ve lost absolutely nothing and at best you are now a Hyatt Diamond member, you’re welcome! See more ways to earn Points, Miles & Bonuses!
The World Of Hyatt Credit Card offers 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Plus, 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on purchases that earn 1 Bonus Point up to $15,000 in the first 6 months of account opening.
Limited Time offer: Apply by 9/30/21 and upon approval you'll receive 2 Tier-Qualifying Night Credits for each night you stay from 8/16/21 through 12/31/21.
You'll earn 9 points total for Hyatt stays - 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member. To add, you'll earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships.
You'll earn 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, the perks sure make up for it. For instance, you'll get 1 free night each year after your Cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort and an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 during your cardmember anniversary year.