If you’re wishing to travel, you can get a great amount of cash back. Upside is giving its new users at least a $150 Cash Back Gift card when you sign up for their VIP program and book a business flight with them after September 19, 2016. Upside is a unique travel booking site that will help you save money and gives you back gift cards for business travel. When you sign up for VIP you are guaranteed $150 back on every trip through the end of the year. All you have to do is provide your email address, answer a few questions, and lock in your status. The VIP pass right now is free so sign up now!
Upside VIP $150 Gift Card Info:
- Sign Up Promotion
- Account Type: VIP Upside Account
- Expiration Date: None
- Maximum Bonus: $150 bonus per flight
- Additional Requirements: You must sign up for VIP as well as take one business trip to get the minimum $150 bonus.
- Terms: Individuals who are invited to create an Upside user account, create an Upside user account prior to the launch of Upside’s BETA program on September 19, 2016 (“Upside VIP”) and purchase Upside travel packages are guaranteed a minimum of $150 in Upside Credits for each domestic travel package, and $300 in Upside Credits for each international travel package, in connection with travel packages purchased through December 31, 2016. Additional terms related to your purchase of the Upside package may apply.
Earn $150 Upside Gift Card Bonus:
- Head to the Upside VIP Sign up Promotion page and enter your email into the box provided.
- You’ll then be redirected to a page where they will answer basic question. These questions are easy and are similar to a survey.
- Once you finish the form and lock in your VIP status, you’re locked in! You will receive a $150 cash back on every business trip for the rest of the year!
If you take frequent business trips, Upside is a great way to earn an easy cash back. All you have to do is register your email and answer a few basic questions. Simple! You can additionally earn more money when you book your business flights through upside. Upside expects to offer pre-launch VIPs a referral program to earn gift cards when the people they refer book trips through the site as well. For more ways to save money, check out our full list of how to save money.
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Leave a Reply