I know this sounds too good to be true but here how it works:
- Here’s a $300 gift card promo from Circuit City when signing up with Vonage for 1 year.
- Buy this Vonage V-Phone for $39.99 and get $175 back.
- Math: $40 V-phone + $30 Activation fee + $330 for *11 months of Vonage services – $300 Circuit City Gift Card – $175 Mail in Rebate = $75 Profit
If you are going to do this,
this offer is only good for today only according to the advertisement page. Make sure you make copy of all promos and printouts of the ads and MIR.
**I’ve been told that this promo runs until the 18th. Just visit your local Circuit City and ask them about the promo.
What is Vonage? It’s a Voice Over IP and works just like a landline phone except it must go through high speed internet from your computer. They give you unlimited free long distance around the U.S and Canada.
*it’s 11 months since the first month is free and it’s $30 per month because of $25 plan + $5 tax = $30
**You might even make more money say once you get your gift cards and Mail in rebates, change the plan to $14.99 instead.
Sign up for Blue Cash from American Express
- Up to 5% Cash Back with Unlimited
- Earn unlimited cash back
- 0% Intro APR for 6 months
- Low Balance Transfer rate – 4.99% fixed APR for the
life of the balance
- No Annual Fee