What do you do online? You can be productive and sign up for freebies that might save you money. I’ve done quite a few offers just for the hell of it. Some best ones I gotten include a free coffee machine, golf balls, gift cards, etc. Make sure you get a junk email from gmail.com to do all the offers. DO NOT USE YOUR EVERYDAY EMAIL. Also, don’t ever give out your real phone number or a credit card number. You real address is fine for sending you free stuffs.
If you plan on doing this every week, then get roboform free trial version. The program is simple and save you time when filling out form online.
Best freebies of the week
- Free Subscription to PC Magazine
- Free Book for you child until age 5 (not all locations)
- Free Breakfast at Jamba Juice on the Morning of April 8th
- Johnny Walker Free Whisky Tasting (limited cities)
- Venti Surprise This Tuesday at Starbucks
- Rewardsgold.com is giving away a free subscription to Car and Driver
- FREE $25 Amazon Gift Card here! Use pin: 121
- Free Uni-Ball pen!
- Fiber One® Caramel Delight
- 3M Print to Last Paper
- Redken For Men’s new Outplay Texture Putty
- Free Subscription to Star Magazine
- Gillettte 2 in 1 body wash
- Free Reusable Shopping Tote
- Free sample of ACTIV-FLEX Lightweight Cohesive Tape
- Free 25 x 38 Poster From Porsche
- Take the Club Senseo Survey and Score a Free Bag of Pods!
- Free Bible–Free King James or American Standard Bible
- Sample Of Trojan Condoms
- Free samples from Wal-Mart.