Get My PERKS is a shopping site that offer daily deals for merchandise as well as localized offers on dining, events and more in most major cities. You can get great deal on home, fashion, electronics, even restaurants and shopping. Currently, Get My PERKS Shopping Deal Site $5 Referral Promotion is issuing a $5 credit for each new person who enrolls using your personalized referral link after they make a purchase. No need to purchase anything to participate, just sign up and refer your friends. Use your referral credits to redeem free stuff!
Table of Contents
Get My PERKS Shopping Deal Site $5 Referral Promotion:
- Sign Up Now
- Offer: Get $5 referral credit each time someone signs up using your referral link and makes a purchase.
- Valid: There is currently no expiration date for this promotion.
- Terms: It’s free for you to join. You will receive $5 credit after your NEW referral makes a purchase. Use your credit towards future purchases from Get My PERKS.
How to Sign up and Get Your Referral Link:
- Log In: Sign UP for My PERKS.
- Receive: You will get a unique referral link to send to friends and family so they can also enroll for a free account.
- Get: For every new referral that buys through Get My PERKS you will receive a $5 Credit.
Its pretty straight forward, Get My PERKS Shopping Deal Site $5 Referral Promotion is free to participate and earns you rewards towards free stuff. Be generous with your link and encourage others to share theirs so they can get in on the $5 credit as well. See more ways to Make Money!
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.