Those with a Sprint Nexus S 4G phone, you now have Google Wallet at your disposal along with $10 cash bonus. It is a mobile payment system so that users to store credit cards, loyalty cards, and gift cards along with sales promotions and so on. You simply tap the phone on any PayPass-enabled terminal at checkout for completing a purchase. Currently, Google Wallet can only be loaded with Citibank MasterCard or a prepaid debit card from Google. However, Discover, Visa, and American Express have already signed on and will soon be part of Google Wallet. All phones with Android operating system will soon come with Google Wallet.
|The Time is Now. Make the switch to Sprint and get Unlimited Plan free for 1 year. per line. No hassles. No surprises. There’s never been a better time to try Sprint’s network. Bring the phone you love OR buy a new one outright. There are no annual contracts. Get Unlimited data, talk & text for just FREE for one year. It’s their best deal ever! Learn More|
Select the Google Prepaid Card by touching the appropriate card icon within the payment cards carousel. This will activate the card for usage, which may take up to five minutes. When complete, you’ll be all ready to tap and pay with your Google Prepaid Card. As an added bonus, for a limited time, your Google Prepaid Card comes preloaded with $10 USD for you to try tap and pay. To add more funds to the card, please follow the Add Funds to Google Prepaid Card instructions.
Find out more about Google Wallet and get $10 cash bonus for being early adopters.
• You’re eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.
Leave a Reply