Going to college is expensive, so Groupon is offering a $50 Gradsave gift card for $30 that can be deposited into any national 529 college savings plan. If you currently have a 529 plan, this is an easy $20 free money! GradSave lifts some of the financial burden off of parents’ shoulders by giving their friends and family the ability to help. The $50 gift card to be deposited into a GradSave college fund, an online account designed to facilitate crowd-sourcing tuition.
Groupon GradSave $50 For $30 Promotion
- $30 for a $50 gift card, valid toward the recipient’s GradSave college fund
- Expires 60 days after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts.
- Limit 1 per household, customer, beneficiary, account, savings plan, or 529 plan.
- Online only. New customers only. Cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers.
If you plan to buy this, you can save some more money by going through cashback shopping portals like eBates ($10 new customer bonus) or Mr. Rebates ($5 bonus). No kids? Set one up for yourself as the beneficiary if you have educational expenses. Take advantage today by buying this $30 for a $50 gift card, valid toward the recipient’s GradSave college fund of your choice!
Hot Deal of the Day: Motif Investing is offering $150 bonus when you deposit $2,000 and make 5 trades into your new account. There are no management fees, and no activity requirements. Simply pay the flat transaction fee any time you trade a motif.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 20.49% - 29.24%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.