Shop Groupon now for Vudu Movie Credits Discounted Half Off Promotion, offer expires March 2, 2016. You can purchase Vudu Movie Credits on sale: $20 worth of movie credit for $10 or $10 worth movie of credit for $5. However some users have reported that they were able to purchase one of each and pay $15 for $30 worth of movie credit, so YMMV. With VUDU, the service allows participants to rent or buy films and TV series and watch them through Internet-enabled devices, including their TVs, PlayStations or Xboxes, and Rokus. They can also download an app on their smartphones and stream new releases, cinematic classics, and bonus free episodes of television programs.
Table of Contents
Groupon Vudu Movie Credits Half Off:
- Buy It Now
- Offer: Get $20 for $10 or $10 for $5 worth of Vudu Movie Credits from Groupon.
- Valid: Deal ends 3/2/2016. Promotional value expires 5/24/2016. Amount paid never expires.
- Terms: Promotional value expires May 24, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per customer. Online only. Valid only for option purchased. Must create account. VUDU enabled device and account required for digital viewing. Credits must be used within 365 days after activation. Non-transferable. Movies are only available in the USA. Customers must be 18 years of age or older to open a VUDU account. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Get $30 worth of Movie Credit for $15:
- If you haven’t already, sign up for a Groupon Account. It’s free and they have smart phone apps to make getting deals fast and on the go.
- Once you have an account you may purchase the Vudu Movie Credits Half Off Deal:
- Pay using Chase Freedom to earn the most cash back on all your online and shopping purchases.
Buy this Groupon Vudu Movie Credits Discounted Half Off Promotional offer to stream brand-new releases at home using any Internet-enabled device; options include 2016 Oscar-nominated flicks and cult classics. Thanks to VUDU, you can do just that and more. VUDU is free to join and provides instant access to over 100,000 titles to rent or own in up to 1080p resolution and 7.1 digital surround sound. With VUDU, customers can rent or own without worrying about late fees, point systems, contract commitments or monthly subscriptions. Make sure to see our complete list of Ways to Save!
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.