Are you looking for the perfect destination to have an adventure with your friends? Right now, Hertz Destination is offering a limited time offer where you can drive one way to Florida for $7.99 per day!
If you are in search of fun, sunshine, and excitement, gather your friends and head to The Sunshine State. Vacations are all about fun! Rent a car for the weekend and hit the road with your friends with this deal!
Air New Zealand Promotion:
- Book Now!
- Promotion: Drive One Way to Florida for $7.99 Per Day
- Expiration: Limited time
- Availability: At participating Hertz locations (Locator)
- Terms: Taxes and fees excluded. Subject to availability, this one-way offer is redeemable in select Hertz markets. The maximum length of keep for this promotion is ten days. Advance reservation required. Offer may be cancelled, modified, or altered at any time without prior notice. Offer has no cash value, and may not be used with other discounts, promotions or special rates. Limited quantities available. Subject to blackout periods and additional restrictions.
How to Get Discounted Rental:
- Head over to the Hertz Destination promotional page
- Select an applicable pick up destination for you and book your rental
- Enjoy your discounted rental!
If you’re thinking about going on a road trip to Florida anytime soon, now is a good chance to book a rental! Right now, Hertz Destination is offering an unbeatable price where you can drive one-way to Florida for $7.99 per day. Be sure to also check out the Free Bonus Airline Miles, Points, and Rewards! While you’re here on HMB, check out more ways to Save Money!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Leave a Reply