Even though Summer is gone, you can still enjoy ice cream! Actually, you can enjoy ice cream at any times. Right now, you can get the chance to receive a free pint of ice cream. To do this, you can sign up for High Road’s coupon that’s provided on their website. Unfortunately their promotion page is not working but we have the coupon for you. Here’s the catch, you can redeem this coupon at any grocery store that sells High Road ice cream but it’s YMMV, so your results will vary. This promotion will only last till October 31, 2017 so hurry now!
Table of Contents
High Road Ice Cream Coupon Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: earn a free pint of ice cream when you redeem a High Road coupon at any grocery store
- Expiration: October 31, 2017
- Availability: Publix grocery markets or any grocery store that sells High Road (YMMV)
- Terms: Coupon you receive is only valid at Publix, other stores might match but YMMV
How to Earn Free Pint Of Ice Cream:
- Head over to High Road’s promotional page to start.
- Print out the coupon that we have provided.
- Once you have received the coupon, you can redeem it at Publix market or any other grocery market that sells High Road ice cream (YMMV).
Time to get some ice cream before it’s starts cooling down! High Roads is giving away a coupon to let you earn a free pint of ice cream. You can easily earn the coupon online and must redeem it at Publix market or any grocery market that sells High Road (YMMV). The coupon will end on October 31, 2017 so hurry now before it’s too late! For more ways on how to save money, check out more on HMB.
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee