It’s rewarding to have an elite status, it’s even better when you can get elite status with multiple rewards systems! Hilton HHonors is having a promotion where you can match your status with any other hotel’s loyalty program.
In order to status match, visit Hilton’s HHonor Match Status webpage which will ask you to enter certain personal information such as your name, email address, and HHonors account number.
Onward, you will be required to specify which program you’re matching from, and upload proof of status as well as proof of a stay within the last 12 months at the hotel loyalty program from which you’re matching.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Table of Contents
Hilton HHonors Status Match Information
- Sign Up Now
- Gold elite status match with 4 completed stays
- Diamond elite status match with 8 completed stays
- Availability: You must be a Hilton HHonors member to participate
- Expiration: Limited time offer
- Terms: Offer is valid for recipient only. Invitation and offer is non-transferable. Offer only redeemable once for the lifetime of the promotion. To match your status with Hilton HHonors Silver, Gold or Diamond status, you must provide your Hilton HHonors account number and proof of current tier status with Starwood Preferred Guest, Marriott Rewards, IHG Rewards Club, Hyatt Gold Passport, Choice Privileges, or other hotel loyalty program. After registering and tier status is validated, Hilton HHonors elite tier status will be valid through March 31, 2020.
How To Get Hilton HHonors Status Match
- Visit Hilton HHonors Status Match and attach a screenshot or photo your current elite status with another program like SPG, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott alongside with a screenshot of a recent hotel stay within the last 12 months.
- Send your HHonors # along with proof of your elite status via email to [email protected]
- Complete 4 stays within 90 days of registration for Gold status and 8 stays for Diamond status.
Hilton HHonors is offering a status match and one of the most generous and well organized opportunities of any hotel loyalty program. Not only are they matching all the way to top tier status, but the status will be valid until March 31, 2020.
If you haven’t yet matched yet, take advantage of this opportunity and match today! The sooner you act, the more time you will have to enjoy your elite status. Check out more ways to earn bonus points, miles, rewards and more!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and make recurring Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party per calendar month for 3 consecutive months from the first full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account.
Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|