It’s rewarding to have an elite status, it’s even better when you can get elite status with multiple rewards systems! Hilton HHonors is having a promotion where you can match your status with any other hotel’s loyalty program.
In order to status match, visit Hilton’s HHonor Match Status webpage which will ask you to enter certain personal information such as your name, email address, and HHonors account number.
Onward, you will be required to specify which program you’re matching from, and upload proof of status as well as proof of a stay within the last 12 months at the hotel loyalty program from which you’re matching.
Table of Contents
Hilton HHonors Status Match Information
- Sign Up Now
- Gold elite status match with 4 completed stays
- Diamond elite status match with 8 completed stays
- Availability: You must be a Hilton HHonors member to participate
- Expiration: Limited time offer
- Terms: Offer is valid for recipient only. Invitation and offer is non-transferable. Offer only redeemable once for the lifetime of the promotion. To match your status with Hilton HHonors Silver, Gold or Diamond status, you must provide your Hilton HHonors account number and proof of current tier status with Starwood Preferred Guest, Marriott Rewards, IHG Rewards Club, Hyatt Gold Passport, Choice Privileges, or other hotel loyalty program. After registering and tier status is validated, Hilton HHonors elite tier status will be valid through March 31, 2020.
How To Get Hilton HHonors Status Match
- Visit Hilton HHonors Status Match and attach a screenshot or photo your current elite status with another program like SPG, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott alongside with a screenshot of a recent hotel stay within the last 12 months.
- Send your HHonors # along with proof of your elite status via email to [email protected]
- Complete 4 stays within 90 days of registration for Gold status and 8 stays for Diamond status.
Hilton HHonors is offering a status match and one of the most generous and well organized opportunities of any hotel loyalty program. Not only are they matching all the way to top tier status, but the status will be valid until March 31, 2020.
If you haven’t yet matched yet, take advantage of this opportunity and match today! The sooner you act, the more time you will have to enjoy your elite status. Check out more ways to earn bonus points, miles, rewards and more!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|