Going on Vacation and renting a hotel room? If you Book with Hotels.com and pay with PayPal, you can get $50 off when you spend $300 or more if you book by November 30, 2017. Getting this discount is easy and doesn’t take much. Just checkout with PayPal using the promotion code “PAYPALFALL17“. You can use it up to five times per Paypal account, but one per booking. There are only limited quantities available, so make sure you take advantage of this offer now!
Editor’s Note: Looking for free hotel stays? Check out the Hilton HHonors™ Card from American Express.
Hotel.com $50 Discount Information:
- Book Hotel Now
- Discounted Promotion: $50 off $300 booking
- Expiration Date: November 30, 2017 or while supplies last
- Promotion Code: PAYPALFALL17
- Booking Dates- You may only use this coupon for bookings made between 12:01 am MTon 10/2/2017 and 11:59 pm MT on 11/30/2017 on the US version of Hotels.com for a stay to be completed between 10/2/2017 and 1/31/2018.
- Terms and Conditions: The discount only applies to the first room in booking, you need to pay the full price if there is any other rooms you’re booking. The discount doesn’t apply to any taxes, fees, or additional cost. Coupon cannot be used for
- Package Booking
- Booking made through Group Travel Services
- Bookings paid for at the hotel
- Bookings paid in a foreign currency
- Bookings at non-participating hotels
- Bookings made prior to this coupon.
If you’re booking a room on Hotels.com, pay with Paypal and get the easiest $50 discount ever! Just use promo code “PAYPALFALL17” when you check out with PayPal. This is great when you have a credit card because you can maximize your bonus, so you can spend less on a hotel and more on enjoying your time! For more ways to save money, you can head out to our full list of how to Save Money!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.