The coupon is from AAA. If you are a member, then just click through the link, and add in your info.
Below is directions for people that is not an AAA member but still want a 10% coupon.
- Go through: https://www.aaa.com/circuitcity
- Type in zip code 94111
- Click on ‘Click here’ to have promotional code emailed to you
- Type in zip code 94111 again
- Pick “enter as non-member”
- Now enter your email address
- Coupon will come in less than an hour
- Buy an item at circuitcity.com
- At check-out, enter online coupon 10%-off code. Make sure to select “Yes” for coupons.
I’m getting this Hot deal from Circuit City: Acer Aspire AST180-UA350B Desktop PC for less than $150
- Shop through Ebates to get cash back. Click through link to get $5 new account bonus.
- In your Ebates account, search for Circuit City, and go through the portal.
- At Circuit City Search Box, type in Acer Aspire AST180-UA350B Desktop PC
- The bundle is $399 – $50 rebate. Add item and use AAA coupon code.
- Pick instore pick-up.
- Use this $40 off 199 coupon at the checkout counter. YMMV.
- Pay with a cash back credit card.
- Go back later and return the monitor for $190 back. YMMV.
- Fill out $50 Computer Rebate
Link to Acer Bundle if you don’t want to shop through Ebates.