If you are thinking of getting an Iphone, I suggest you go through this route:
- Go buy this Sony Ericsson W810i phone at Amazon
- With AT&T activation, it’s only 1 cent with free delivery.
- Fill out this New $100 AT&T Rebate and Amazon $75 Rebate
- Hence you get $175 in profit. Now sell you Sony Ericsson on Ebay for about $100. Total profit is $275.
- Get your 8GB Iphone for $599 – $275 = $324 plus tax
Of course, the hard part is to get your hands on an Iphone. The above steps is the cheapest way if you are going to get an Iphone.
Unless you want to stick with a Sony Ericsson W810i, then you would profit $175. Many reviews concluded that this is a really good phone if you want to stick with it.
**EDIT: I believe the $75 bonus is dead. Let me know if you guys found a live one.
Check out Hustler’s recommendation for the Best cash back Gas card:
- Discover Open Road Card is the only gas card that gives you 5% Cashback Bonus for your gas and auto maintenance purchases.
- Earn up to 1% Cashback Bonus on all other purchases automatically
- Rewards are easy to earn, easy to redeem and never expire as long as you use your card
You know, this is exactly what I did 2 weeks ago. I made $175 and Sold my phone off on eBay for $175. I pocketed $350 and am looking for a nokia E61i rather than iphone (as iphone is linked to a new line again)….
But again, thanks for the post man.
I’ve updated the $100 rebate. I can’t find the new $75 rebate or maybe the $75 rebate is over.
Both the rebates are expired.. ATT rebate expired on June 30 and amazon on June 27th