It’s that time of the year again where you fork over a portion of your hard earned money to the government. A lot of service charge people for filing their taxes online but you can do it for free this year with H&R. The H&R More Zero promotion is currently live and will be valid through March 31, 2018 which allow you to file your taxes for free. The deadline is quite far off but it is best not to procrastinate and get your filings in as soon as possible so you can have a peace of mind. The H&R Block More Zero includes various features such as Snap-a-pic W-2 import, refund reveal, and technical support by chat at the low price of $0! This is a really useful tool you should take advantage of now!
H&R Block More Zero Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Free online tax filing
- Expiration: March 31, 2018
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms & Conditions: H&R Block tax software and online prices are ultimately determined at the time of print or e-file. All prices are subject to change without notice.
Get Free Online Tax Filing:
- Navigate to H&R and create an account or log into an existing one.
- Click on “File For Free” under H&R Block More Zero promotion.
- Provide necessary information to file your taxes for free.
Taxes cutting into your budget and don’t want to expend anymore income than you have to? H&R should be your go-to tax service as it is offering the H&R Block More Zero promotion featuring free online tax filing. This service is perfect for tax situations such as earned income tax credit, child care expenses, student loan interest, retirement plan income, mortgage interest, cash and noncash donations. If this service suit your needs then be sure to use it as it’s free until March 31, 2018. H&R also offer a wide array of services you can utilize to make your life easier so check it out now. Find more ways to Save Money here on HMB!