Humble Bundle is a digital store for games with great prices. They also donate to charity with every purchase. Continue reading to learn more about how Humble Bundle differs from other gaming marketplaces.
Currently, Humble Bundle. is offering a referral promotion where you can get up to $15 in bonus credit. If you would like to see more referral promotions, you can check it out here. These promotions will help you save money just by signing up using a referral link!
Humble Bundle Features
Humble Bundle is an online marketplace where you can buy a variety of digital products, such as games, software, books, audiobooks, comic books, and more as bundles!
Bundles are groups of games, software, books, mangas, and more, that can be bought for a limited time at a lower cost than market price. They provide new bundles every week, and can be single purchases or as a monthly subscription.
Other features include:
- Multiple-platform support, like Nintendo Switch, Xbox PC, PlayStation mobile and Linux.
- Variety of PC games, from major AAA titles to indie games.
- DRM-free content available
- Free game about once a month
The difference with Humble Bundle is that every purchase supports a charity. The site gives many to various organizations, such as The Make-A-Wish Foundation, Save the Children, and the World Wildlife Federation.
Some bundles will donate to a specific charity, and 5% of Humble Bundle subscription fees will go to a different charity every month. Other bundles let you pick a charity, or multiple charities, to support.
How Humble Bundle Works
Humble Bundle partners with publishers to get discounts on digital products, which are bundled and shown to you. The price you pay for the bundle is determined by you, but there is a catch. Every bundle is offered at several tiers, and each can be unlocked with a certain price.
- The first tier lets you pay what you want (at least $1), but you’ll get the least amount of content.
- The second tier offers a bit more content.
- The third tier unlocks everything in the bundle and usually comes with bonus items.
Once you decide which bundle you are willing to pay for, you can then decide how much of your money you wish to give to charity, the developers, and Humble Bundle. Those who contribute the most get their name, Twitter account, or message on the leaderboard. Otherwise, you can choose to be humble and remain anonymous.
Humble Choice Subscription
Humble Bundle offers a subscription service called Humble Choice. You will get access to many games every month, and depending on your plan, you may be able to keep some games forever.
|$4.99/month or $44.99/year||$14.99/month or $134.99/year||$19.99/month or $179.88/year|
|Humble Trove access||Humble Trove access||Humble Trove access|
|Up to 10% off Humble Store||Up to 10% off Humble Store||Up to 10% off Humble Store|
|–||Keep 3 games every month||Keep 9 games every month|
Humble Trove, which is only available to subscribers, is a library of over 200 DRM-free games. Games are continuously added. Get a Humble Bundle subscription to also save on individual titles at Humble Store.
Current Humble Bundle Promotions
Up To $15 Bonus Credit For Every Referral
Humble Bundle is offering customers a promotion to get Up To $15 Bonus Credit For Every Referral! Simply share your referral link with your friends and have them make their first purchase.
We currently do not have a referral link, please feel free to leave yours in the comment section below.
- Promotion: Up To $15 Bonus Credit For Every Referral
- Expiration: Limited time offer
- Availability: Online at Humble Bundle
- How to get it:
- Share your unique referral link with your friends via email, Twitter, Facebook or however you prefer.
- Automatically receive 75% of your friend’s first month’s purchase, or 15% of an annual purchase.
- Spend your Humble Bundle credit on Humble Store purchases.
- Terms & Conditions: To qualify, your referral must be a brand-new subscriber. You can refer up to a total of 30 friends
(Click here to view the online website)
Humble Bundle is different from other gaming marketplaces, because it has great deals and gives back to a cause. They also are offering customers a chance to earn up to $15 in credit for every successful referral. If you would like to try it out, then visit their website now!
Consider AppKarma as well. It is a free app that rewards you for playing games.