Are you a business owner who resides in Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Illinois, or Wisconsin? If so, checkout this offer by Huntington Bank!
They are offering a $750 bonus when you open a Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking account. To earn the bonus, make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $750 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
With the Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking account, there are tons of benefits such as unlimited transactions per month, access to nearly 1,000 branches, over 1,800 atms, and much more. This account is ideal for larger businesses with high monthly transaction volume and a variety of treasury management needs, so if that’s what you needed then read on to learn more!
To get started, click the “Get Coupon” button below, when you are on Huntington Bank’s web page scroll down to the Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking account information, press “Email My Coupon!“, and then take your coupon into a branch to open your business checking account.
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Relationship Money Market||1.60% APY||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Premier Money Market||1.65% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
- 1 Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Info
- 2 How To Earn Bonus
- 3 Ways to Avoid the Monthly Service Fee
- 4 Huntington Bank Online Banking
- 5 Huntington Bank Mobile Banking
- 6 Huntington Bank Text Banking
- 7 Huntington Bank Small Business Resources
- 8 Huntington Bank Debit MasterCard BusinessCard
- 9 Bottom Line
Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Info
- Account Type: Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking
- Availability: IN, KY, MI, OH, PA, WV, IL, & WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 4/7/2020
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $40, see below on how to waive
- Closing Account Fee: $20 if account is closed within 180 days of opening
How To Earn Bonus
Receive the bonus by completing the following requirements:
- From the Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking offer page, simply input your email address to request a coupon then stop by your local Huntington Bank branch or talk to a Huntington Banker today and open a new Unlimited Plus Business Checking Account.
- Make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 60 days of account opening.
- The $750 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Ways to Avoid the Monthly Service Fee
Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking: $40 monthly fee waived with $50,000 in combined deposit relationship balances
Huntington Bank Online Banking
Manage money easily and securely from nearly anywhere. With Huntington Bank Online Banking, all you need is a connected device and you can pay bills, view accounts and more. That’s banking convenience at your fingertips.
- Manage your accounts and account information online
- View and download statements and account activity
- Schedule and make transfers to and from other banks
- Schedule and make transfers
- Receive and manage account alerts
- Send secure messages
How to get started:
- Visit Huntington Bank’s website and sign in.
- Once you log in, you can view your balance and transactions, make transfers, send and receive money, deposit checks, pay bills, view online statements, and more.
Huntington Bank Mobile Banking
Move money and more by barely moving a finger. Huntington Bank Mobile Banking let’s you securely manage finances from nearly anywhere with a few taps on a phone or tablet. With their mobile banking app you will be able to do the following:
- Manage accounts on the go – View account activity and balances, pay bills automatically, set up e-mail alerts and more.
- Transfer money – Move funds between your accounts and schedule transfers.
- Deposit checks from your mobile device – It’s as simple as taking a picture.
- Find a location fast – View maps, directions, hours and ATM/drive-up info.
- View statements – Access your account statements 24/7 (Paperless options as well).
- Bank securely – Log in safely with the latest security technology, including Touch ID (iOS devices only).
How to get started:
- Download the EverBank mobile app on iOS or Android.
- Once you log in, you’ll see your account(s). You can view your balance and transactions, make transfers, send and receive money, deposit checks, pay bills, view online statements, and more.
Huntington Bank Text Banking
You will be able to access your accounts’ information with just the touch of your thumbs. With Huntington Bank Text Banking, updates on your account, balance, payment due date, and even transaction history are all able to accessed by texting the command words.
|BAL||Balance of your primary account|
|BAL NICKNM||Balance of a nicknamed account|
|BAL ALL||Balance of all your accounts|
|HIST||History for your primary account|
|HIST #||More history for your primary account|
|HIST NICKNM||History for a nicknamed account|
|HIST NICKNM #||More history for a nicknamed account|
|NICK||List of your account nicknames|
|COM||List of Text Banking commands|
|HELP||Contact information for help|
|STOP||Deactivates the number for Text Banking and Alerts|
How to get started:
- Create an Account via the Huntington Bank website.
- Sign up for Huntington Bank Mobile.
- Activate your mobile phone.
- Enter the activation code sent by Huntington Bank.
- View nicknames for you accounts and begin using Huntington Bank Text Banking!
Huntington Bank Small Business Resources
Business owners are faced with decisions that affect profitability, strategy, employees and other areas on a daily basis. Huntington Bank Small Business Resources provides calculators and educators to help you to impact those areas and most importantly your bottom line, in a positive way.
Small Business Calculator – Online calculators help you assess your borrowing needs, whether to lease or own your business location, and more.
Small Business Educator – Need help writing a business plan? Estimating capital needs? Managing inventory? Get answers with their educator.
Small Business Taxes Educator – Get answers to questions around payroll and tax management, inheritance and estate tax and more with their educators.
Retirement for Small Business Educator – Let their educators help answer your small business retirement plans and employee benefits questions.
Huntington Bank Debit MasterCard BusinessCard
The Huntington Debit MasterCard® BusinessCard® meets the needs of small business owners who are looking for a widely accepted payment method for their business purchasing and banking needs. Businesses with multiple employees can obtain individual cards for authorized personnel with full or limited functionality, making the card even more useful.
Zero Liability – Feel safe using your debit card. You are protected against unauthorized purchases on your card.
Worldwide Acceptance – Use your new debit card everywhere MasterCard is accepted. And access cash free at over 1,800 Huntington ATMs.
Extended Warranty Coverage – Doubles the original manufacturer’s or store brand warranty for up to one year when you pay with your eligible MasterCard card.
Purchase Assurance Coverage – Provides coverage for most items you purchase with your eligible MasterCard card if the item is damaged or stolen within 90 days of the date of purchase.
Roadside Assistance – Arranges emergency roadside assistance if you get stuck on the road. Service fees are pre-negotiated and billed to your eligible MasterCard card.
Travel Assistance Services – Provides pre-trip destination information such as visa/passport requirements, immunization, and help with lost/stolen travel documents and luggage.
Vat Reclaim Service – MasterCard has the experience to expedite your claims for prompt and maximized payment. Cash from foreign VAT refunds reduces on-going international business travel costs by 10-15%.
Mastercard Global Concierge Service – Provides personalized assistance for securing dinner reservations, tickets to events, coordinating business arrangements, locating hard-to-find items or booking travel.
Masterrental® Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver Insurance – Pays for covered damages (physical damage and theft) to a rental vehicle when you use your eligible MasterCard card to initiate and pay for the entire rental transaction.
Identity Theft Resolution Services – Assists you with credit bureau notification and credit card replacement, and provides you with an ID Theft Affidavit should you become the victim of Identity Theft.
If the Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking account is closed within six (6) months after opening, the bonus amount you received may be deducted and you will be issued with an account closing fee at the time of closing.
I would recommend using the Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking account for those with larger business expenses who would like to receive one of the highest quality business banking services. Their monthly fees may be waived and the minimum is quite steep. If you have enough funds, you are not a Huntington Bank business customer, and would like a bonus, sign up today for a Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and earn a fantastic bonus!
If this offer did not suite you, visit our list of Bank Bonuses Without Direct Deposit and also our full list of Bank Bonuses that are filled with various financial institutions from banks, credit unions, and even federal credit unions that are offering great promotions, deals, and referrals!