Hello fellow PF bloggers. Here is my top list of 100 personal finance posts of the week.
If you haven’t done so, feel free to add me to your blogroll. I would return the favor by doing the same.
Top 100 PF
- Single Ma posted january-2007-financial-review
- MyMoneyBlog posted starting-your-own-portfolio-out-with-limited-funds
- Bargaineering posted Discover Card 50000 sweepstakes
- 1stMillionat33 posted easy-grocery-shopping-at-mygrocerydeals.com
- MightyBargainHunter posted spending-101-for-every-dollar-brought-in
- AllFinancialMatters posted a-look-at-the-ishares-dow-jones-total-market-sectors
- FireFinance posted investing-asset-allocation-part-1
- PFAdvice posted marketing-campaign-gone-wrong
- MoneyBlogSite posted what-to-do-with-a-bonus
- Mapgirl posted getting-rid-of-my-books
- Consumerismcommentary posted best-of-consumerism-commentary-january-2007
- Probargainhunter posted how-do-scam-shops-survive
- DualIncomeNoKids posted maxing-out-my-net-egg
- FreeMoneyFinance posted dont_loan_money
- Iwillteachyoutoberich posted introducing-conscious-spending-for-young-people
- Thesunsfinancialdiary posted check-out-kiplingers-real-mpg-calculator
- Frugalforlife posted things-i-learned-from-being-poor
- MyWealthBuilder posted retirement-planning-staged-approach
- NCNblog posted make-multiple-debt-payments-every-month
- Agirlworthsaving posted aim-or-purpose
- Howtomakeamilliondollars posted agloco-pays-you-for-surfing-web
- Landlordhustlers posted Real estate boom to end
- Lazymanandmoney posted i-have-a-plasma-tv-am-i-crazy
- GetRichSlowly posted scary-story-billed-for-service-i-never-received
- KirbyonFinance posted identity theft
- Divorce2financialfreedom posted tax-return-headed-for-po
- Financialfreedumb posted how-the-whole-its-just-a-few-more-dollars-attitude-makes-me-poorer
- Bloggingawaydebt posted something-that-made-my-dayits-priceless
- Moneywalks posted how-to-invest-with-a-low-budget
- Moneyshaker posted fancy-watches-on-cheap
- Retireyoungandwealthy posted doing-business-in-your-bathrobe
- Moneymatics posted how-much-does-the-federal-government-spend
- Jennacoffee posted monitor-your-money
- Youngandbroke posted gotta_love
- Fatpitchfinancials posted sally-beauty-holdings
- Itsjustmoney posted recycling_haul
- Stopbuyingcrap posted financial-gurus-that-i-hate-dont-hate
- MoneyTurtle posted cashed-in-my-chips
- Askunclebill posted 50_ways_to_leav
- Everybodylovesyourmoney posted I’m with stupid
- Makelovenotdebt posted simple_ira_should_i_stay_or_should_i_go
- Cleverdude posted when-youre-old-enough-to-refuse-cash-gifts-from-family
- Sparingchange posted hmm-to-adjust-or-not-to-adjust
- Tiredbuthappy posted no-i-do-not-think-im-saving-too-much
- Moneyandvalues posted whens-it-time-to-grow-up-and-upgrade
- Savvysaver posted passive-income-is-misnomer
- Debtinseattle posted tax preparations
- Millionster posted improve-investment-strategy
- Milliondollarjourney posted how-much-can-you-make-with-agloco
- GrowingMoney posted coffee cup madhouse
- Nevblog posted anti-goals-for-2007
- Katespillsthebeans posted $30 tax refund
- Dollarz posted working-so-much-my-head-aches
- Financialbabysteps posted 100-best-values-in-public-colleges
- Bankdeals posted its-official-600-15-month-cd-at-navy
- Nextbracket posted 3rd-quarter-401k-back-in-the-positive
- Fire2018 posted my-job-it-sucks
- Miserlybastard posted tapping-credit-markets
- 2Million posted taking_assessment
- InvestingMiddelWay posted counter-currents-in-market
- Thedividentguy posted the-secret-to-invesment-success
- Towardsbetterlife posted think-and-grow-rich-faith
- Thecornerofficeblog posted scoping-out-a-new-rewards-card
- Efipo posted corporate-world-irony
- Netperks posted taxpayers-procrastinate-til-april-17
- Mymoneygame posted break-spending-addiction
- Frugalmomma posted musical-emergency-funds
- Thefrugalmomma posted play-millionaire-for-day-of-fun
- Timetobudget posted 50-year-mortgages-can-it-get-any-worse-than-this
- Thesimpledollar posted how-drm-directly-costs-you-money-and-time
- Wisebread posted the-key-to-free
- FiveCentNickel posted ten-ways-to-cover-your-assets
- Thetaoofmakingmoney posted getting rid of debt
- BinaryDollar posted links-for-2007-02-07
- ExperimentsinFinance posted excel-tutorials-data-used-in-examples-have-been-added
- Thedigeratilife posted how-to-get-the-rebate-checks-you-deserve
- Finandom posted top-10-resources-for-mompreneurs
- Nolimitsladies posted depression_style_savings_rates
- Mytwodollars posted the-difference-between-them-and-us-when-it-comes-to-money
- Genxfinance posted college-money-saving-tips
- MyOpenWallet posted moom-with-view-guest-post-from-real
- TheFrugalDuchess posted spouses-who-sneak-to-shop-how-i-stopped
- Thefinancejourney posted irs-efile-when-will-i-get-my-refund-direct-deposit-or-check
- Queercents posted revealing-how-much-money-you-make
- Getting-green posted why-you-should-pay-off-your-student
- Bluntmoney posted meal-planning
- Mymoneyforest posted overstockcom-is-getting-punked
- Notmadeofmoney posted money-saving-tips
- Searchlightcrusade posted listing agents
- Canadiancapitalist posted comments-on-rrsp-tip-1
- Getrichslick posted classic-case-of-government-meddling-merck-gardasil-texas
- Myretirementblog posted no-employer-401k-match-still-contribute
- Debtfree4ever posted pimped-out-john-sweepstakes
- Dontmesswithtaxes posted tax_relief
- Rateladder posted prosper-com-loan-ordering-feature-request
- Theweightofmoney posted frugal-necessities-pantyhose
- Sittingprettyfinancially posted coffee-or-should-i-say-tea
- Aridni posted balance-sheet-basics
- 3thingsaboutmoney posted so-sad-sallie-mae-stock-takes-dive
Lisa Knight says
Thanks for the link! I hope I can get through the rest of it this week!!!
How to Make a Million Dollars says
holy crappola, that’s some list, thanks for the love, you’re already locked and loaded on my site, peace
Nice list you put together!
The other day, after I did a top 65 list, my fingers were sore because of the copy-and-paste and now you have 100!
Thanks for the mention!
Hustler, this is insane. It’s all I can do to get a roundup of 5-6 posts! Do you directly connect the internet to your brain or something?
Thanks for the mention at #5! I’ve got you blogrolled already.
The Digerati Life says
I included your post on a permanent page called Blog News on my site. It’s on a menu tab. Thanks for the list! Is this in order of your favorites? 😉
I have linked to your blog and appreciate the link back here on Hustler Money Blog.
You have a great blog with lots of useful information. I look forward to learning and sharing with you all.
RateLadder.com - Prosper Lending Strategy, Loans, and Rate analysis says
I made the list. Sweet. why 96?
3 Things About Money says
Hey, Thanks for the shout-out…link love is reciprocated.
Single Ma says
Ah shucky ducky now! I’m numero uno! Thanks babe! 😉
You guys are welcome. I have no problem giving out link love..haha. BTW, anybody who has added me to their blogroll is also on my blogroll. Feel free to leave a comment and add me, and I will return the favor by adding you.
FIRE Finance says
Thanks for listing FIRE Finance’s post at 8th position. We are elated, thanks once again!
WHAT IT DO?
Haha. At least we’re in the top 50. Give us about 6 months we’ll change that! Thanks for the shout!
your friend in the hustle
Thanks for the list Hustler, I have also added you to my blogroll.
Nice list, thanks. Now I just have to find the time to read all of them.
I have added you to my blog roll.