Get Hyatt 14.5% Off Gift Cards Promotion with promotion code GPGIFT15, through November 24, 2015. You must purchase through their website and apply the promotion code at check out. There are three options of buying the discounted gift cards: eGift card, Plastic gift card or Hyatt Checks. I’d recommend one of the first two choices to dodge any fees. However, Hyatt check certificates are valid worldwide so they will be more useful if you need to travel internationally. To get the most from this deal purchase the Plastic Gift card using your American Express OPEN credit card so you’ll get 5% back in statement credit. Unfortunately its the only option eligible for use with Amex OPEN, however shipping is free! You will essentially get up to 14.5% off the face value so its worth it.
Table of Contents
Hyatt 14.5% Off Gift Cards Promotion:
- Buy It Now
- Offer: Save 10% Off with promo code GPGIFT15 when you buy eGift card, Plastic gift card or Hyatt Checks – Paper gift cards which also come with a $6 delivery fee.
- Expiration Date: Ends 11/24/2015
- Terms: Must use promotion code GPGIFT15 at checkout. Gift Cards and Certificates never expire.
Maximum Hyatt Gift Cards Savings:
- Purchase: Buy $1,000 Hyatt Plastic Gift Card directly from their website.
- Apply: At Check Out use promotional code GPGIFT15 to receive 10% off your purchase, shipping is free.
- Pay: Use your Amex Open Card to get 5% back in statement credit. That’s $45 cash back.
- Math: $1,000 Hyatt gift cards – $100 promotional savings – $45 Amex cashback = $855.00 Final Payment
So you can easily see how buying Hyatt 14.5% Off Gift Cards Promotion right now is a good investment if you want to save money on lodging in the future. I like how simple this deal is, just apply a promo code and use your credit card to pay, that’s it. No portals, no MIR to fill out. It doesn’t get any easier then this. Check our full list of Gift Card Bonuses today!
The The World Of Hyatt Credit Card offers 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Plus, 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $6,000 total within 6 months of account opening. With those points, free nights start at 5,000 points.
You'll earn 9 points total for Hyatt stays - 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member. To add, you'll earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, the perks sure make up for it. For instance, you'll receive 1 free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort after your Cardmember anniversary and an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 during your cardmember anniversary year.