Hyatt Gold Passport is offering you 10% Bonus Return of your redeemed Hyatt Gold Passport points back if you register before the deadline of August 31, 2016. To get this exclusive offer, you must register for this promotion before the deadline and book a stay with points or points + cash. However, this is targeted for certain users, but you can check if you qualify by click on the link and entering your Hyatt account. You must book a date before October 31 to receive your bonus. This promotion is great for those who travel frequently or have a trip during that time period. This is only for a limited time so grab this offer before it's too late!
Editor's Note: If you haven't joined Hyatt Gold Passport, you can join today and receive many travel bonus!
Table of Contents
Hyatt Gold Passport Points Back Promotion:
- Sign Up Now
- Requirements: Must be a Southwest Rapid Rewards Member to qualify. If you are not already a Rapid Rewards Member, enroll now. To receive Rapid Rewards Points for your eligible stay, you must select Rapid Rewards Points as your currency of choice.
- Expiration Date: Register by: 8/31/2016, Complete Stay By 10/31/2016
- Maximum Bonus: 10% bonus points refunded
- Terms: To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. Only points redeemed between 7/11/2016 and 10/31/2016 will be eligible for this promotion. If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by 10/31/2016. You will receive 10% back on the Hyatt Gold Passport points you redeem for award stays, points + cash, suite upgrades and dining and spa activities.
How To Earn Hyatt 10% Points Back:
- Register for this Hyatt promotion by entering your information to the right before August 31, 2016.
- Book a stay – with points or Points + Cash and complete your stay by October 31, 2016. Keep in mind, free nights at any Category 1 property start at just 5,000 points.2
- Get 10% of your redeemed points back. Your points will be deposited directly into your Hyatt Gold Passport account 6-8 weeks after your completed stay.
This promotion is good for those of you who already have points on Hyatt Gold Passport and plan on using them efficiently. For example, if you redeem 5,000 points, you get 500 points back. The more points you redeem, such as using them for free nights, room upgrades, and dining and spa awards, the more you get back. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion with a suitable substitute offer of equal value at any time due to actual circumstances. Register for this promotion now! If you're looking for more ways to save and earn points, check out our Points, Miles & Bonuses page!
With The World Of Hyatt Credit Card:
• Earn up to 50,000 Bonus Points – 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn an additional 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend a total of $6,000 on purchases within the first 6 months of account opening – free nights start at 5,000 points
• Earn 9 points total per $1 spent at Hyatt – 4 Bonus Points per $1 when you use your card at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member
• Plus, earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
• Receive 1 free night every year after your cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort
• Earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort if you spend $15,000 during your cardmember anniversary year
• Get automatic World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open and 5 qualifying night credits toward your next tier status every year
• Earn 2 qualifying night credits towards your next tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card
Learn More About This Card Here