Planning on making a World of Hyatt points purchase? Then be sure to check if you’ve been targeted with the Hyatt Mystery Bonus! Now through August 22, 2018, Hyatt is targeting members up to a 40% bonus when you purchase a minimum of 5,000 or more points in a single transactions. Simply check if you’ve been targeted for the bonus and make your points purchase to get your bonus! Make the most out of your money with this World of Hyatt Mystery Bonus!
Hyatt Mystery Bonus Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Up to 40% Off
- Expiration: August 22, 2018
- Availability: Targeted Only
- Terms & Conditions: Ends 11:59 pm ET August 21, 2018. Purchase 5,000 or more Bonus Points in a single transaction and receive your bonus. Bonus Points will be awarded upon completion of individual transactions. Bonus Points can be purchased in increments of 1,000, up to 55,000 points per calendar year. (Additional Bonus Points awarded under this offer do not count towards these maximums.)
Get Up to 40% Off:
- Check your email to see if you’ve been targeted for this offer.
- Log into your World of Hyatt Account
- Make your points purchase to earn your bonus!
If you’re just a few points from your next reward, consider purchasing points to get there. To help you out, Hyatt is currently targeting members up to a 40% bonus when they make a 5,000+ points purchase through August 22, 2018. Just check your email or account to see if you got targeted and make your purchase to earn your bonus. Check out more ways to Save Money with our Bonus Points and Miles, here on HMB!
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.