Did you know that you can partner up to save money when you rent homes? Right now. Hyatt is partnering up with the Unbound Collection Oasis to give you the chance to earn 1,000 bonus points per night at Oasis Home Rentals. Whether you’re traveling with family or planning a longer stay, Oasis home rentals provide a unique option for your travel needs. There are thousands of handpicked homes in over 20 destinations worldwide. Oasis combines the comfort and authenticity of home rentals with the service and amenities of a hotel, including in-person check-in and check-out, fresh linens and toiletries, and on-demand concierge services. This is only available till June 30, 2018 so I suggest you partake in this ASAP. Rent your house today!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Table of Contents
Hyatt Partnership Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: earn 1,000 bonus points per night
- Expiration: June 30, 2018
- Availability: rent at Oasis home rentals
- Terms: You must be a member of World of Hyatt to participate. To join World of Hyatt, visit worldofhyatt.com. All Eligible Nights under this promotion must have a check out date from March 1, 2018 through June 30, 2018 (“Promotion Period”). You will receive 1,000 Bonus Points for each Eligible Night at Oasis Collections properties during the Promotion Period. For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate. Only the rental home occupied by the Member will count toward this promotion.
How To Earn 1,000 Bonus Points Per Night:
- Head over to Hyatt’s promotional page to start.
- Book your home rentals before June 30, 2018
- Each night that you complete, you’ll earn 1,000 points per night.
- The points will be delivered to your account.
- Finish your transactions and enjoy!
Hyatt now offers home rentals which means, you can finally rent houses under a company that you can trust. Hyatt is partnering with Unbound Collection Oasis to bring you the chance to earn 1,000 bonus points per night that you complete. Oasis combines the comfort and authenticity of home rentals with the service and amenities of a hotel, making sure you’re satisfied 24/7. Complete this offer before June 30, 2018! Book today if you’re still interested! For more ways on how to save money, check out more on HMB.
With The World Of Hyatt Credit Card:
• Earn up to 50,000 Bonus Points – 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn an additional 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend a total of $6,000 on purchases within the first 6 months of account opening – free nights start at 5,000 points
• Earn 9 points total per $1 spent at Hyatt – 4 Bonus Points per $1 when you use your card at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member
• Plus, earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships
• Receive 1 free night every year after your cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort
• Earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort if you spend $15,000 during your cardmember anniversary year
• Get automatic World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open and 5 qualifying night credits toward your next tier status every year
• Earn 2 qualifying night credits towards your next tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card
Learn More About This Card Here