If you’ve registered for their Accelerate promotion, IHG Rewards Club has launched an add-on promotion for those traveling for business. Members that reside in Asia-Pacific excluding Greater China (China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan), Middle East, and Africa can earn double points on their negotiated corporate rate for stays between January 1 through April 30, 2018. You must register for the Accelerate promotion in order to get and participate in this offer.
Table of Contents
IHG Rewards Accelerate Double Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn 2x Points for Asian-Pacific Stays
- Expiration: April 30, 2018
- Availability/Location: IHG Rewards Club members in Asia-Pacific
- Terms & Conditions: 20 points per US $1 spent (“Double Points”) will be awarded on any room rate and non-room spend with any Qualifying Stay that has been booked at the required preferred negotiated corporate rate and consumed by the member between 1 January and 30 April 2018 (both dates inclusive) at any InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® hotels in Asia Pacific (excluding China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan), Middle East and Africa. Exclusions apply. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion unless otherwise stated. Only one room per member per stay at participating hotels will be awarded the applicable bonus. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for bonus points to be posted onto your account.
How to Earn 2x Points for Asian-Pacific Stays:
- Register for the IHG Accelerate promotion if you have not already.
- If you reside in the Asia-Pacific region, book on your negotiated corporate rate for stays from now until April 30, 2018 at IHG Hotels and Resorts in Asia Pacific (excluding Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, China), the Middle East, and Africa.
- Earn 2x points starting from your second stay!
Check out this IHG Rewards Club promotion to earn double points on your negotiated corporate rate stays in Asia-Pacific (excluding Greater China (China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan), Middle East, and Africa) from now until April 30, 2018! Remember that you must register for the Accelerate promotion in order to join in on this opportunity! If you’re not an IHG Rewards Club member, check out other ways you can earn points, miles, and bonuses, here on HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.