If you’re traveling to Europe soon, we have a bonus promotion that you can look into. IHG Rewards just released a Aeroflot promotion where you can earn an extra 500 miles. You can do so when you register and and stay in a IHG hotel by June 30th, 2018. You must act now because only the first 1000 members to register will qualify for the bonus miles. This will let you save about a good 10% on your next adventure! Let us know if you were able to qualify by commenting down below! What are you waiting for? Book your trip with IHG today!
IHG Rewards Aeroflot Bonus Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: earn 500 miles
- Expiration: June 30, 2018
- Availability: only the first 1000 members qualify
- Terms: Offer is available to IHG Rewards Club members in the UK, Ireland and Continental Europe (Andorra, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Mongolia, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine. The 10% saving is applied to Best Flexible Rate and is the best rate available when you book between 3 and 21 days in advance (this time period may vary between hotels).
How To Earn 500 Miles:
- Head over to IHG Rewards promotional page
- Book your trip at your choice of IHG hotel.
- You must make sure that you complete your stay before June 30, 2018 to earn the 500 miles!
IHG Rewards just released a Aeroflot bonus promotion where you can easily earn 500 miles. All you have to do is just book your stay and complete it before June 30, 2018. Unfortunately, only the first 1000 participants will qualify for this. We want you to be able to participate so book your stay today! Also, check out more ways to earn Bonus Points and Miles, here on HMB!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Leave a Reply