If you sign up for a NEW account with the IHG Rewards Club Dining program, you can earn up to 2,000 bonus IHG Rewards Club points when you spend $30 or more and complete an online review within 30 days of account opening. As long as you create your profile by July 31, 2017, you’ll be eligible for to earn bonus points. And even if you miss the bonus, you can join this rewards program for free and earn points when you dine at any of the 10,000 participating restaurants, bars, and clubs nationwide. Sign up today before the promotion ends!
Editor’s Note: Need an IHG card? You can sign up for the IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card.
Table of Contents
IHG Rewards Club Dining Bonus Points:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type Needed: IHG Rewards Club Dining
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 7/31/2017
- Additional Requirements: Spend $30 total at a program location and complete your post-dine review within 30 days of joining.
- Terms and Conditions: This bonus offer is open to new IHG Rewards Club Dining members or existing members without a dining profile at the time of registration. A dining profile includes creating a web login and opting in and remaining opted in to receive emails from IHG Rewards Club Dining with a valid, deliverable email address. To qualify, your profile must originate through one of the links on this page and be completed by July 31, 2017. You must continue to satisfy other Online and/or Elite Member level criteria to earn this bonus.
How To Earn 2,000 Bonus Points:
- Join IHG® Rewards Club Dining by the deadline of July 31, 2017.
- Within 30 days of joining, dine at any participating locations and spend $30 or more (including tax and tip) using your registered credit or debit card.
- Complete your post–dine review(s) within 30 days of your experience.
- Earn 2,000 bonus points within 4–6 weeks from the completion of the online review.
The IHG Rewards Club Dining promotion for 2,000 bonus points is available nationwide so anyone can sign up! This is a great offer that can be used toward free hotel nights, and all you need to do to become eligible is sign up for a new account by the expiration date and complete the requirements within 30 days. Find more ways to earn Points, Miles, and Bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.