Are you planning on flying somewhere far but still need a place to stay? Frequent flyers can take advantage of the IHG promotion now! Between May 15th – August 15, 2018, IHG Rewards club is offering Elite Status Fast Track Or Triple Points for each stay at the Crowne Plaza brand. The Fast Track promotion lets you make 2 stays to earn Gold Elite Status, 5 stays for Platinum Elite status and 2,000 points for every Kimpton Stay. The Triple Points promotion lets you earn 3x points on all stays up to 35,000 and 2,000 points for every Kimpton stay. All you need to do is register for the IHG Rewards Club, book a hotel, and choose your promotion!
Table of Contents
IHG Rewards Elite Fast Track Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Fast Track or Triple Points Promotion
- 2 stays to earn Gold Elite Status, 5 stays for Platinum Elite status + 2,000 points for every Kimpton Stay
- 3x points on all stays up to 35,000 + 2,000 points for every Kimpton stay
- Expiration: August 15, 2018
- Availability: IHG Rewards Club members
- Terms & Conditions: Members must register for IHG Rewards Club to participate in the offer. The two offers are mutually exclusive – members cannot register to earn both triple points and Elite Status offers. Once a member is registered for one offer, they cannot un-register. Below are the terms for each offer
How to Earn Get Elite Fast Track or 3X Points:
- Register for the IHG Rewards Elite Fast Track if you have not already.
- Select the Elite Fast Track or Triple Points option
- Book your stays from May 15, 2018 and August 15, 2018 at Kimpton hotels
- Start earning toward a new status or 3x points + 2,000 points every Kimpton stay
Check out this IHG Rewards Club promotion to earn elite status or triple points each day you stay and an extra 2,000 points bonus at a Kimpton hotel. Keep in mind that this offer is only valid May 15 through August 15, 2018. If you’re not an IHG Rewards Club member, you can always sign up for free! Check out other ways you can earn points, miles, and bonuses, here on HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on air travel
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.