It’s the time everyone has been counting down to which is National Pancake Day! IHOP is offering a free short stack of buttermilk pancakes(3 pancakes) on February 27, 2018, which is today! Even though it is free, you will be asked to consider leaving a donation for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals or other designated local charities. The free pancakes offer is only good at participating IHOP locations on February 27, 2018 between the hours of 7am to 7pm. Also, you can get a coupon for a free meal at IHOP when you sign up for their email list.
IHOP National Pancake Day:
- Free Pancakes On National Pancake Day
- Promotion: FREE short stack of our Original Buttermilk Pancakes!
- Expiration: February 27, 2018 – ONE DAY ONLY
- Availability: Nationwide (Restaurant Locator)
- Requirements: Limit one offer per guest. Dine-in only.
- Terms: Visit your local IHOP between 7AM to 7PM. Not a requirement, but they ask that you make a donation to our charitable partners. Every stack served helps them reach their goal of raising $3.5 million for children battling critical illnesses.
There is a limit of 1 free short stack per guest. If you do participate in this IHOP promotion, please consider making a small donation to the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. Come celebrate IHOP National Pancake Day today and enjoy a stack of free pancakes for you and your family! Check our full list of Free Restaurants Meals from our exclusive list!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.