Are you flying with Virgin America and looking to spread your wings and switch? You’ve met your match! Here is your chance to switch without losing out on any points! JetBlue is currently having a promotion where you can match your Elevate points balance when you show JetBlue your Elevate Points balance by July 4, 2016. Upon showing JetBlue your Elevate Points balance, fly one round-trip JetBlue flight by August 31, 2016 and they will match (or possibly give you more) JetBlue TrueBlue points! Find out how you can earn additional points with the new BarclayCard JetBlue Plus Card!
|Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing (Up to $625 Cash), Axos Self Directed Trading ($200 Cash), TradeStation ($150 Cash), and WeBull (12 Free Stocks).|
Table of Contents
JetBlue TrueBlue Point Match Info:
- Learn More
- Promotion: JetBlue will match your Elevate Points (or give you even more)
- Availability: Available to new or existing TrueBlue members.
- Expiration: 07/04/2016
- Terms: To qualify, members must send an email including their TrueBlue number and a picture of their Elevate® account dashboard showing first name, last name, and points balance to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7/4/2016, await receipt of an email to confirm registration for the promotion and then book new roundtrip flights operated by JetBlue and completed all travel by 08/31/2016. Number of points awarded will be based on Elevate® points balance evidenced by submitted proof. Proof is subject to verification.
JetBlue TrueBlue Point Match Promotion:
Earn with JetBlue – just for giving their award-winning experience a try! Show them your Elevate® Points balance by 07/04/2016, then book and fly ONE roundtrip JetBlue flight by 08/31/16 and they will match (or possibly give you more) TrueBlue points! JetBlue is offering to match the number of Elevate points you currently hold with Virgin America, 1-to-1, up to a maximum of 75,000 TrueBlue points, but you must act by July 4, 2016 to take advantage of this deal. There are also ways to make full use of the opportunity even if you don’t have any points with either program right now.
Points will be matched roughly 1-to-1, although there are thresholds. That means if you are just over a threshold you could earn many more points than if you are just under a threshold. The best value is if you have 50,001 Elevate points, which provides 75,000 TrueBlue points.
How To Earn JetBlue TrueBlue Offer:
Here’s the process they describe for taking advantage of the promotion:
- Elevate® members must email a screenshot of their account dashboard to email@example.com by 07/04/2016. Screenshots must include first name, last name, and points balance. Please include your TrueBlue number in the email. If you are not a TrueBlue member yet, sign up now.
- Once they assess your balance and eligibility, they will email you to let you know if you’re officially registered for the promotion.
- Then book and fly one roundtrip JetBlue flight by 08/31/2016.
- Enjoy your new TrueBlue points balance – and love for JetBlue!
Get your JetBlue’s matching promotion today to earn up to 75,000 bonus points with your Virgin America Elevate account simply by registering and flying one round-trip flight with JetBlue. Depending upon the number of points in your Virgin Elevate account, the points match ratio ranges from 1 to 1 (get one JetBlue point for each Virgin Elevate point you have) to 10 to 1 (get 10 JetBlue points for each Virgin Elevate point you have). Simply email JetBlue a picture of your Virgin America Elevate Point balance by July 4th 2016 to qualify. To get the most out of this promotion, check out how you can earn additional points with either the BarclayCard JetBlue Plus Card or the BarclayCard JetBlue MasterCard! In addition, see how you can make the most out of your flight travels and receive free points and rewards by visiting our points and miles section!
|Compare this savings account to alternatives like Discover Bank Savings ($200 Bonus + 3.00% APY), UFB High Rate Savings (3.91% APY), CIT Bank Savings Connect (3.60% APY), SoFi Checking & Savings ($275 Bonus + 3.25% APY), and Patriot Bank Money Market (4.00% APY).|